Saturday, March 19, 2011

All the Teen Mom mess in one hard to swallow dose.

Publications: OK!, Weekly Life & Style
Date: 28 March 2011

New rule. I will report on all Teen Mom stories that show up in the gossip rags, but I will no longer hunt for pictures of these young women or their unfortunate offspring. Also, no matter how many cover stories involve the "stars" of the show, there's only the one post a week.

Here are the headlines.
  • Weekly Life & Style: Teen Mom exclusive: more babies on the way
    After twins, a baby boy for Leah
    Chelsea's shock over another baby
    Are they having kids for fame?
  • OK!: Jenelle Shocker: Jace has a brother
I hope MTV puts out a big press release when this show is canceled, because when I find out, I'm going to throw a party.



No comments:

Post a Comment